MSD – UNITED WAY VIETNAM RECRUIT PROGRAM OFFICER (PO)
Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD) is a Vietnamese non-government organization established on March 05, 2008.
We envision a world of justice and equality, where all individuals and their families can achieve their human potential through good education, financial stability, and healthy lives.
MSD – United Way Vietnam is taking efforts to improve sustainable lives by mobilizing the caring power to the united partnership of an ecosystem for sustainable development
Slogan: Live United – Creating trends, leading changes
CORE VALUES AND PRINCIPLES:
MOBILIZATION: Mobilizing caring power, investment, and good practice for social impact
SOLUTION: Providing the stop and comprehensive and effective solution services to improve sustainable lives in (1) Education for Development; (2) Income Mobility; and (3) Environmental health
DEVELOPMENT: Advocating for enabling environment/ecosystem for sustainable development
Expected results: In 2021 – 2025 MSD focuses its efforts and resources on their main areas of results as the followings:
– Management and operation: Managing and or implementing projects/programs of MSD throughout project/program management cycle (design, develop plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main tarted audiences are children, youth, women and vulnerable groups (ethinic minority, people with disabilities, migrant workers). The main assigned projects for this posts in 2021 – 2022 are but not limited to:
– Contact person of MSD in GBVNet;
– Coordinate the Youth Leader network of MSD;
– Support event organization and communication of MSD in general
– Document the project and provide updates/ communication for projects in charge
– Play as the key role in MSD with high potential of motivation to become Project/Program Manager;
– Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
– Competitive and transparent motivation and salary mechanism – this assignment is in grades 2 to 3;
– Learning and coaching opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
– National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
– BA degree is required with a background relating to management, communication or social works; a master degree is a plus;
– Experience in project management is needed; experience in NGO is preferred;
– Children rights and gender equality knowledge and experience is an advantage;
– Strategic thinking and analysis; Good planning and note-taking skills, research and data analysis skill is preferred;
– High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
– Work independent and professionally; good teamwork;
– High commitment to works.
Interested candidates can send questions or applications (CV and resume letter) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: PO 2021_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PO 2021 – Linh Pham) as soon as possible before 17.00 01/12/2021. The only short-listed candidate will be contacted. We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding a suitable candidate.