MSD – UNITED WAY VIETNAM RECRUIT SDGs PROGRAM INTERN
Job title: SDGs Program Intern
Expected time to start: Beginning of May 2022
- ASSIGNMENT REQUESTS
- Assignment purpose: the SDGs Program Intern will support his/her direct supervisor and the team to manage and execute MSD’s program/project activities.
- Working location: mainly in Hanoi
- Job assigned manager and technical supporter: direct report to and be supported/coached by the SDGs Program Officer, and/or Program Director
- Supervision: Volunteers
- Main responsibilities:
- Assisting with project management tasks:
Providing assistance to projects/programs of the MSD throughout project/program management cycle (design and develop plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main assigned project for this position in 2022 are but not limited to:
- Leave no one behind: supporting the LNOB’s secretariat to implement network’s activities, focusing on SDGs, promoting citizen-generated data project;
- Shinhan Square Bridge: assisting the SDG Officer in coordinating the start-ups and CSOs partnerships in creating social impacts for disadvantaged people in Vietnam; of the MSD and other project’s execution activities;
- SDGs Research: Assisting in conducting data analysis and relevant researches focusing on SDGs, Responsible business, Philanthropy, etc.
- Coordinate the Youth Leader network of MSD;
- Support event organization and communication of MSD in general;
- Document the project and provide updates/ communication for projects in charge.
- Work plan:workplan of MSD strategy
- Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
- Learning opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
- National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics;
- Monthly allowance: 2,000,000 VND/month.
B. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Graduated or final year of bachelor studies, in social science, management, communication, social works or related fields;
- Experienced with research activities, data analysis skill is preferred;
- High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Strategic thinking and analysis;
- Strong MS Office;
- Work independently and professionally; good team work;
- High commitment with work. Being able to commit from 4-6 months.
Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and Cover Letter) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of: PI 2022_Name of Applicant (e.g: PI 2022_Ha Bui) as soon as possible before 17:00, 14/3/2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding the suitable candidate.