MSD RECRUITMENT – SDG PROGRAM INTERN
A. ASSIGNMENT REQUESTS:
1. Assignment purpose: The Program Intern will support his/her direct supervisor and the team to manage and execute MSD’ program/project activities.
2. Working location: mainly in Hanoi.
3. Job assigned manager and technical supporter: direct report to and be supported/coached by the SDG Program Officer, and/or Program Director.
4. Supervision: Volunteers.
5. Main responsibilities:
– Assisting with project management tasks:
Providing assistance to projects/programs of the MSD throughout project/program management cycle (design, develop plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main assigned projects for this position in 2022 are but not limited to:
(1) Project 152 LNOB: supporting the LNOB’s secretariat to implement network’s activities, focusing on SDGs, promoting citizen-generated data project;
(2) Project 154 UWW: assisting the SDG Officer in coordinating the start-ups and CSOs partnerships in creating social impacts for disadvantaged people in Vietnam; of the MSD and other project’s execution activities;
(3) Project 155 SDG Research: Assisting in conducting data analysis and relevant researches focusing on SDGs, Responsible business, Philanthropy, etc.
– Coordinate the Youth Leader network of MSD;
– Support event organization and communication of MSD in general,
– Document the project and provide updates/ communication for projects in charge.
6. Work plan: workplan of MSD strategy
– Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
– Learning opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
– National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
– Monthly allowance.
B. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
– Graduated or final year of bachelor studies, in social science, management, communication, social works or related fields;
– Data analysis skill is preferred;
– High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
– Strategic thinking and analysis;
– Strong MS Office;
– Work independently and professionally; good team work;
– High commitment with work. Being able to commit from 4-6 months.
For more information: https://bitly.com.vn/e646pv
Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and resume letter) to email address: email@example.com with the subject of: PI 2022_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PI 2022_Linh Pham) as soon as possible before 17.00, 25/01/2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding the suitable candidate.