MSD RECRUITMENT – EDUCATION PROGRAM INTERN
Job title: Education Program Intern
Expected time to start: Beginning of March 2022
Venue: MSD Office
Providing assistance to projects/programs of the MSD throughout project/program management cycle (design, develop plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main assigned projects for this position in 2022 are but not limited to:
(1) Project Safer cities for girls: support Program Management Officer in implementing project activities, ensuring the goal of project is cities of Vietnam are safer, friendly and responsible for girls as well as vulnerable community such as LGBTIQ+, women, etc. These activities including advocacy policies, training for state partners, capacity building for communities and society through communication, dialogue and various forms.
(2) Project Safe School Zone: support Program Management Officer in implementing activities to build facilities, soft skills, training to improve knowledge on traffic safety and school safety for children, parents, schools and authorities at all levels in Hanoi.
(3) Project STEMherVN: support Program Management Officer in implementing activities to raise awareness of schools, families and society on gender equality to promote the participation of women and girls pursuing their dreams in Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics (STEM).
(4) Youth Programme: support the Project Management Officer to connect and coordinate the MSD’s youth network, as well as increase the participation of young people, especially from disadvantaged groups into MSD projects/programs.
– Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
– Learning opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
– National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
– Monthly allowance.
– Graduated or final year of bachelor in social science, social works or related fields;
– Experienced working with vulnerable communities, such as children, LGBTIQ+, people with disability, ethnic minorities, migrant people, and so on.
– High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
– Strategic thinking and analysis;
– Strong MS Office;
– Work independently and professionally; good team work;
– High commitment with work. Being able to commit from 4-6 months
Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and Cover Letter) to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of: PI 2022_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PI 2022_Linh Pham) as soon as possible before 17.00, 06/03/2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding the suitable candidate.