PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM OFFICER (PPO)
1. Assignment purpose: The Program Officer (PO) will, with the assistance of the team, support MSD Leadership to manage and execute MSD’ programs/project activities.
2. Working location: mainly in Hanoi and possible travels to project sites in Dong Anh, Bavi, Hanoi, Hoa Binh, Hung Yen, Lao Cai, Ha Tinh, Hue, Quang Tri, Danang, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan, Travinh and Hochiminh city and some other provinces and countries when assigned. The travel fee and perdiem will be under MSD’s cost norm system.
3. Job assigned manager and technical supporter: direct report to and be supported/coached by the Program manager and or Program Director;
4. Supervision: Communication and event officers, project assistants Interns, Volunteers.
5. Main responsibilities:
– Management and operation: Managing and or implementing projects/programs of MSD throughout project/program management cycle (design, develop plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main assigned projects for this posts in 2021 – 2022 are but not limited to:
1. Project 152 LNOB: playing as Left No One Behind network’s secretariat and assistant to MSD Executive Director to implement the network’s activities, focusing on SDGs, promoting citizen-generated data project;
2. Project 154 UWW: assist Program Director in coordinating the startups and CSOs partnership in creating social impacts for disadvantaged people in Vietnam; of MSD and other project’s execution activities;
3. Project 155 SDG Research: Assist in conducting relevant researches focusing on SDG, Responsible business, Philanthropy, etc.
4. Projects on children, youth, and women empowerment
– Coordinate the Youth Leader network of MSD;
– Support event organization and communication of MSD in general,
– Document the project and provide updates/ communication for projects in charge
6. Work plan: Workplan of MSD strategy
– Play as the key role in MSD with high potential of motivation to become Project/Program Manager;
– Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
– Competitive and transparent motivation and salary mechanism – this assignment is in grades 2 to 3;
– Learning and coaching opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
– National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
– BA degree is required with background relating to management, communication, or social works; a master degree is a plus;
– Experience in project management is needed; experience in NGO and SDGs is preferred;
– Strategic thinking and analysis; Good planning and note-taking skills, research and data analysis skill is preferred;
– High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
– Work independent and professionally; good teamwork;
– High commitment to works.
Interested candidates can send questions or applications (CV and resume letter) to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: PO 2021_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PPO 2021 – Linh Pham) as soon as possible before 17.00 01/12/2021. The only short-listed candidate will be contacted. We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding a suitable candidate.