Expected time to start: Beginning of September 2023 or sooner if possible
Venue: MSD Ha Noi Office
B. ASSIGNMENT REQUESTS:
(3) Project White Cane – Light Hope: support the Program Management Officer in implementing project activities related to supplying white canes, as well as providing medical, food, and educational support to children and adolescents with visual impairments.
– Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
– Learning opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
– National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in related topics.
– Monthly allowance.
B. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
– Graduated or final year of bachelor’s in social science, social works, or related fields;
– Ensure compliance with regulations on protection of children’s rights, without any violations and harm to children’s rights and interests;
– Experienced working with vulnerable communities, such as children, LGBTIQ+, people with disability, ethnic minorities, migrant people, and so on.
– High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
– Strategic thinking and analysis;
– Strong MS Office;
– Work independently and professionally; good teamwork;
– High commitment to work. Being able to commit for at least 6 months.
Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and Cover Letter) to the email address: email@example.com with the subject of: PI 2023_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PI 2023_Linh Pham) as soon as possible before 23.59, 26/8/2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding a suitable candidate.