On April 17, 2020, the Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD) published a report on the results of a quick survey “The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on civil society organizations in Vietnam “. This survey was conducted by MA. Nguyen Phuong Linh – Director of MSD and MSc. Tran Van Anh – MSD Program Director who directly implemented and wrote the report in just 11 days, from March 31 to April 10, 2020, with the following goals:
(1) Assess the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on civil society organizations (CSOs);
(2) Find out the difficulties and challenges of the epidemic to the activity and operation of the organization;
(3) Find out the initiatives of organizations to overcome the epidemic crisis;
(4) Assessing organizations’ need for support to improve the crisis-response capacity;
(5) Assess the level of risks to children during the epidemic. 101 civil society organizations operating in Vietnam participated in this survey.