A. ASSIGNMENT REQUESTS:
1. Assignment purpose: The Program Officer (PO) will, with assistance of the team, support MSD Leadership to manage and execute MSD’ programs/project activities.
2. Working location: mainly in Hanoi and possible travels to project sites in Dong Anh, Ba Vi, Hanoi, Hoa Binh, Hung Yen, Lao Cai, Ha Tinh, Hue, Quang Tri, Danang, Khanh Hoa, Ninh Thuan, Tra Vinh and Hochiminh City and some other provinces and countries when assigned. The travel cost and perdiem will be in line with MSD’s cost norm system.
3. Job assigned manager and technical supporter: direct report to and be supported/coached by Program manager and/or Program Director;
4. Supervision: Project Assistants, Interns, Volunteers.
5. Main responsibilities:
– Management and operation: Managing and/or implementing projects/programs of MSD throughout project/program management cycle (design, develop plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). The main assigned projects for this posts in 2021 – 2022 are but not limited to:
a/ Project 152 LNOB: playing as Left No One Behind network’s secretariat and assistant to MSD Executive Director to implement the network’s actvities, focusing on SDGs, promoting citizen generated data project;
b/ Project 154 UWW: assist Program Director in cooridnating the startups and CSOs partnership in creating social impacts for disadvantaged people in Vietnam; of MSD and other project’s execution activities;
c/ Project 155 SDG Research: Assist in conducting relevant researches focusing on SDG, Responsible business, Philanthropy, etc.
d/ Projects on children, youth and women empowerment
– Coordinate the Youth Leader network of MSD;
– Support event organization and communication of MSD in general,
– Document the project and provide updates/ communciation for projects in charge;
6. Work plan: workplan of MSD strategy
– Play as the key role in MSD with high potential of motivation to become a Project/Program Manager;
– Working in the professional and healthy environment of MSD;
– Competitive and transparent motivation and salary mechanism – this assignment is in grade 2 to 3;
– Learning and coaching opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
– National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in relating topics.
B. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
– BA degree is required with background relating to management, communication, social works or related fields; master degree is a plus;
– Experience in project management is needed; experience in NGO and SDGs is preferred;
– Strategic thinking and analysis; Good planning and note taking skills, research and data analysis skill is preferred;
– High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
– Work independent and professionally; good team work;
– High commitment with works.
For more information: https://rb.gy/ag2rps
Interested candidates can send questions or application (CV and resume letter) to email address: email@example.com with subject: PO 2021_Name of the Applicant (e.g: PO 2021 – Linh Pham) as soon as possible before 17.00 25/6/2021. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted. We will give priority to early application and will finish the recruitment when finding the suitable candidate