On April 17th, 2020, Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD) published the report “Rapid Assessment on the effects of COVID-19 on civil society organizations in Vietnam”. This report was carried out by MA Nguyen Phuong Linh – Executive Director of MSD and MA Tran Van Anh – Program Director of MSD within 11 days, from March 31 to April 10th, 2020 with the aim of:
(1) Accessing the levels of effects of the Covid-19 outbreak on civil society organizations (CSOs) in Vietnam;
(2) Identifying challenges and obstacles impeding the operations and activities of CSOs;
(3) Gathering initiatives and solutions on how to overcome the Covid-19 crisis;
(4) Assessing the CSOs’ demands for strengthening their adaptive capacity and resilience in response to the crisis;
(5) Examining how the pandemic exposed children to increased risks.