Research Center for Management and Sustainable Development (MSD) is a Vietnamese non-government organization under Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Association, according to the decision number: 216/QĐ-LHH on March 05, 2008.
As a Vietnamese non-governmental organization, MSD efforts to act for an enable environment for the development of civil society sector and to promote the rights of marginalized groups, especially children, youth, women and people with disabilities.
Our vision is a world of justice and equality, where civil society plays as an effective independent actor/ partner with their own rights and the rights of marginalized and vulnerable communities are respected.
We create values and achieve local impact in a niche market. We work effectively and efficiently through mutual learning, inspiring and innovative intervention.
Core Values and Principles
- Equitable partnerships
- Networking and solidarity
- Inclusion and People empowerment
- Good governance
- Innovative intervention
- Empower – to build capacity for CSOs towards development effectiveness
- Partner – to network CSOs together and with other development actors for robust and effective partnership
- Enable – to promote enabling environment for civil society to do its work, and to enhance its self-development
- Intervene – to promote the rights of marginalised groups, especially children, youth, women and people with disabilities