SERIES OF TRAINING IN KHANH HOA ON CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE PREVENTION
Dear Mr/Mrs/ Ms,
Continue the series of training on child sexual abuse prevention under activities of Break the Circle Project, Research Center for Management and Sustainable Development (MSD), in collaboration with NGO Fontana – Denmark would like to invite you to the series of Training on Child Sexual Abuse Prevention with the following two topics:
(1) Basic Communication Skills in Handling Sexually Abused Children: The training workshop informs and provides basic counseling skills in dealing with child sexual abuse survivors.
Time: 8h30 – 16h30 December 11th, 12th and 13th 2014.
(2) Gender Sensitivity and Online Safety: The training discusses Child Sexual Abuse within the context of Gender. It explores the concept of gender, gender issues and how gender inequality and inequity give rise to conditions that perpetuate and condone Child Sexual Abuse. Besides, the training also focuses on the emerging trend of online child sexual abuse. It provides NGOs workers different techniques in teaching online safety for the prevention of online child sexual abuse.
Time: 8h30 – 16h30 December 15th and 16th 2014.
Venue: Both training workshops are organized at Hai Au Hotel, No. 03 Nguyen Chanh Street, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province.
Trainer: Mrs. Nancyline Pinalba Agaid – Senior expert from Stairway Foundation, Philippine.
- Attendants shall commit to fully participate the training with given consent of direct manager. Registration must be received before the date of the training course.
- For the Course of “Basic Communication Skills in Handling Sexually Abused Children”: Attendants must complete the basic or advanced course on Child Sexual Abuse Prevention held by MSD and NGO Fontana or have at least 2 years experience working with children at high risk of sexual abuse.
- Participants who participated previous training courses on Child Sexual Abuse Prevention held by MSD and NGO Fontana are given priority for registration.
Registration: Please register though the online link here or by email/telephone to contact person at least 1 day before the date of the training.
For more information, please contact:
Ms Le Hoai Thuong – Program Co-ordinator.
Email: [email protected] Tel: 84 – 4 3 7756805
Note: Lunch is provided at the training venue and we do not pay in cash for those not attending lunches. Travel allowances is VND100,000/day/person and Certificate will be granted upon fully participation.
On behalf of
MSD NGO Fontana
Vu Thi Thuy Binh Preben Hansen
Vice Director Chairman